- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- 3 nights in 5* Deluxe Nile Cruise full board
- 3 nights in 5* hotel in Hurghada, Red Sea all inclusive
- 4 nights accommodations in 5* hotel in Cairo with breakfast
- A guided tour of important places
- Airport pickup and drop off
- Domestic flight tickets
- Entrance fees
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- Observation and participation in allowed activities
- Tour with certified Egyptologist
- Traditional Egyptian lunch
- Transport to and from hotel
- Egypt entry visa
- International flights
- Marriott Mena House (available upon request)
- Meals, unless expressly states
- Personal expenses
- Photography tickets
- Tips to guide and driver
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Day 10
- Day 11
Welcome to Cairo
Let the fun begin
Philae temple and a felucca ride sail
Nile cruise to Abu Simbel and KomOmbo (optional)
Nile cruise to Edfu temple and Luxor temple
Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple, colossi of Memnon, Karnak temple
Hurghada, Red Sea
Hurghada, Red Sea
Hurghada - Cairo
Egyptian museum, Ibn Tulun Mosque and Khan Elkhalili
More about Aswan Discover Aswan
More about Cairo Discover Cairo
More about Giza
More about Hurghada Discover Hurghada
More about Khan El Khalili
More about Luxor Discover Luxor
More about Old Cairo City Discover Old Cairo City
More about this tour
Flexible: All our tours are flexible and can be customized based on your preferences. We can lengthen or shorten any tour according to your needs.
Payment Policy: Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired tour. Spaces will be secured upon receiving a deposit of 50%. During Christmas and New Year holidays the deposit is 50%. Deposits can only be made by credit cards, wired transfers and/or Western Union.
Tipping: Tipping is a traditional Egyptian attitude for expressing one’s gratitude for good services rendered by staff on duty. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation must be made more than 30 days prior to the date of tour.
50% of the tour price will be charged if cancellation is received 60 to 31 days prior to tour date.
15% of the tour price will be charged if cancellation is received from 90 to 61 days prior to tour date.
Full refund of payment will be given if cancellation is received before 91 days prior to check-in date.